People have asked us why we became interested in pet sitting as a business.
A number of years ago we hired a professional dog walker/pet sitter to walk our dogs and take care of our cats. From that experience, we learned how valuable pet sitting services could be. My pets had a great time, and we had peace of mind!
- We love animals – small or large!
- Member of Pet Sitters Associates, LLC.
- Walking the Paws is licensed and carries commercial liability insurance and is better than being bonded!
- Trained by the American Red Cross in Pet First Aid/CPR
- T Touch seminar
- Paws-Abilities dog training classes
- Veterinarian recommended
- No car advertising, which provides more security for you
Our Commitment to You and Your Pets
As a member of Pet Sitters Associates, we abide by their Code of Ethics:
- Treat every pet as if it were your own.
- Your dependability is of the utmost importance.
- Honesty and trustworthiness are expected by our clients.
- Your client’s home and property should be respected and protected.
- Always keep your promises and fulfill your commitments.
We Support our Local Community
A percentage of the revenues are donated to these organizations and to help feed homeless cats.
- ASPCA – The American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals
- Budkis Charbonneau Living Memorial Fund – Emergency Pet Care for Low Income Seniors (425-226-7285)
- The Humane Society for Seattle/ King County
- The Doney Memorial Clinic