“Pets are happiest and healthiest when they are in familiar surroundings” — The American Humane Society
Initial Consultation Meeting: FREE
- This is usually half an hour visit or more to get to know your pets and routine.
- Please have 2 keys available for us.
Pet Sitting Visits
Our standard visit lasts up to 30 minutes. We also offer longer visits for homes with multiple pets, or pets with special needs. Prices starting at:
- 30 minutes: $23.00
- 45 minutes: $30.00
- 60 minutes: $35.00
Daily visits include kitty/doggie playtime, feeding/simple medications (pills in food, treats or pill pockets) per your instructions, refreshing litter box, replenishing water and food bowls and leave TV/and or radio on for pets. We care for small animals too like rabbits, guinea pigs, birds etc.
To ensure we don’t drag dirt into your home, we will wear covers on our shoes or leave our shoes at the door.
We visit cats at least once in every 24 hours for their safety and well being. We do not do every other day visits.
We require a minimum of 2 visits per day for dogs while clients are out of town.
Potty Pit Stop Service
- $17.00 per visit (15-20 minute visit-out in yard or short walk)
- When owners are present in town
- 30 minutes – $21.00
- 45 minutes – $28.00
We also offer the occasional dog walk for your busy schedule, not on a weekly basis, for $23.
Multiple Dogs (Same Family)
$1.00-$3.00 each additional dog
- $35.00 per hour – $20.00 minimum service charge
Time for your favorite task again – cleaning up after your favorite canine(s). Did you know that besides from the obvious aesthetic reasons for removing pet waste, that dog waste buildup can promote the spread of roundworms, flies, and other pests, and can make humans and canines ill?
- Starting at $18 for a small yard or run. Please contact us for a price quote.
This price is for once a week residential cleaning. It may be less for twice a week or in conjunction with a pet sit/dog walk.
- One time visits are also available for when you are having that special barbecue, relatives visit, real estate listing etc.
- Very first scoop will often cost more due to significant accumulation. A higher fee will apply for extra large yards or difficult circumstances.
When providing scooping services, we ask the following:
- Restrain or bring dogs inside and keep them there until we are done scooping and have left the yard.
- If you are not home, please leave gates unlocked so we can reach your premises.
- Have trash can available for us to dispose of waste. (Waste will be in tightly sealed bag.)
Home-grown Catnip, Toys, and Treats
- With your permission, we will be happy to bring your cat a special treat of our home-grown catnip!
- We love our kitty friends so much that we always bring along some of our special wand toys, to ensure your cat gets some exercise and interactive playtime.
- With your permission, we would love to give your dog or cat a little treat from time to time. We love to spoil them!
An extra $5 per visit will be charged on the following holidays:
- New Years Day
- Memorial Day
- 4th of July
- Labor Day
- Day after Thanksgiving
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day
- New Years Eve
Payment / Deposit Information
- Payment for first time clients is due at time of booking.
- Payment for established clients is due on first day of service. Check, cash or money order to be left at home to be picked up on first day of service.
- If we have to come and pick up or drop off keys after consultation then there will be a $20 service fee.
- Emergency Vet Transport- $45 and then regular hourly rates apply
- NSF Check-$28
- Additional Services- $2 on up
- We appreciate all the referrals that we receive from happy clients.
- Refer a friend that books and receive 10% of your next booking.
Prices are subject to change without notice.